JUMIN’S ROUTE – Christmas DLC Walkthrough
Overview : A day late but I wasn’t able to play Jumin’s that time, sorry about that. Anyway, here’s his walkthrough. Which seems to be the first to be put up it seems…? Not sure. Anyways, I don’t think I have too much typos (I hope – I apologize if there are). Also, I used up so many phone credits but Jumin would barely even answer the phone! I don’t know if it’s because of me playing straight through but eh. (≧д≦ヾ)
Please READ first :
- Do not combine with other walkthroughs. You have to use only this walkthrough from start to finish for the Christmas DLC or I can’t guarantee that you will get the good ending.
- There may be mistakes in what I typed but it shouldn’t be so severe that it’d be hard to understand. I’ll fix it later on so please bear with me and just ignore them for now.
- I binge played or did the entire route straight through from 12:46 AM to somewhere around 6+ AM. I don’t play real time or follow the actual times. I’ve never played that way. I pay for it in HGs. It only cost 50 HG total to open up 2 days worth of chats so I did not want to wait around. Please keep this in mind. It’s why I marked times in maroon to let you guys know what time it was for me when I was playing it.
- I’ve confirmed that phone call times MAY shift around. You can no longer rely on walkthroughs 100% to make or get the calls (perhaps maybe except for the ones that only happen right after the chat). I don’t want to be held responsible regarding phone calls.
- As Cheritz has mentioned in their release post of the Christmas DLC, some chat, phone, text answers or options may differ from person to person. This, like the phone call times are things I cannot control if it’s randomized. Just do your best to pick a similar kind of answer as what I’ve indicated there and you should be okay.
- This is just for Jumin‘s route. I’ve done Zen‘s already though in the previous post. Seven’s will be done the day after.
Obviously, since this is a walkthrough, I will mark the content as potential SPOILERS. Please do not click on the “more” link if you do not want to be spoiled. Likewise, if you visit this page without the link and you see other stuff right below this, close the page immediately!
More under the cut.