Overview : Okay! MAN! I had to replay 7’s route to make this walkthrough. It took 2x or 3x as long as I would have just played it normally. I know I missed some parts where I should have indicated where the game branched off and where the player needed to spend 50 hourglasses, but oh well. I think I estimate to have used 300-400 hourglasses in total? There were around 3 times where I just let it load though but I think in the end I still paid for most of it now that I think about it (or might be even more in the long run) since it takes 5 hourglasses to unlock each chat that I missed, LOL.
Please read first :
- Do not combine with other walkthroughs. You have to use this from the beginning or I can’t guarantee that you will get the good ending.
- I may have most likely missed some stuff or have typos. Please bear with them as I slowly fix them over time. ^ ^; I know there are text message answers missing from some days. I will add them later when I have time.
- I will not entertain comments that question why I chose a certain option. Some of them I chose on purpose as I needed it for my call or chat history log.
- Be prepared for the characters reacting more hostile with you because I chose some really strange answers, LOL! I made MC-chan sound like she has lost her marbles from her crazy mood swings. Ah… the things I do to get as much phone and chat histories. Also, sometimes I do it on purpose to balance out the amount of affection I think I had with each character.
- I broke a lot of hearts along the way and yet I still got the good ending, which proved my theory of it being okay to be breaking hearts as long as you balance it out (which I think I did or at least I tried to).
- I didn’t use any other walkthroughs whatsoever even from when I first played and of course in this one as well. So I cannot answer anything if it’s not something I’ve done here. ^ ^; And even then, I hope I can remember so I can answer your question, LOL. Don’t be afraid to ask anyways just in case I could.