707 or Seven’s ROUTE – Christmas DLC Walkthrough
Overview : Please take note. I did not start playing at 12 AM like I did for the last 2 routes. It should be very similar to the others though and shouldn’t matter too much. Also, please remember to read everything I wrote carefully. ^^; I know it seems long winded and annoying, but it’s to make your game play smoother.
If something confuses you, don’t be afraid to ask. I’m assuming everyone who has played this game so far has more or less an idea how this game works. I’d recommend going over my walkthrough first and see if it makes sense to you before jumping in to play. Everyone writes their guides or walkthroughs differently so it’s important to take note of that as well.
Please READ first :
- Do not combine with other walkthroughs. You have to use only this walkthrough from start to finish for the Christmas DLC or I can’t guarantee that you will get the good ending.
- There may be mistakes in what I typed but it shouldn’t be so severe that it’d be hard to understand. I’ll fix it later on so please bear with me and just ignore them for now.
- I binge played or did the entire route straight through from 1:24 AM to somewhere around 5 AM. I don’t play real time or follow the actual times. I’ve never played that way. I pay for it in HGs. It only cost 50 HG total to open up 2 days worth of chats so I did not want to wait around. Please keep this in mind. It’s why I marked times in maroon to let you guys know what time it was for me when I was playing it.
- I’ve confirmed that phone call times MAY shift around. You can no longer rely on walkthroughs 100% to make or get the calls (perhaps maybe except for the ones that only happen right after the chat). I don’t want to be held responsible regarding phone calls, please. :-S
- As Cheritz has mentioned in their release post of the Christmas DLC, some chat, phone, text answers or options may differ from person to person. This, like the phone call times are things I cannot control if it’s randomized. Just do your best to pick a similar kind of answer as what I’ve indicated there and you should be okay.
- This is just for 707‘s route. I’ve done Zen‘s and Jumin‘s already though in the previous posts.
Obviously, since this is a walkthrough, I will mark the content as potential SPOILERS. Please do not click on the “more” link if you do not want to be spoiled. Likewise, if you visit this page without the link and you see other stuff right below this, close the page immediately!
More under the cut.